‘The Grad Card’ or ‘Card’ - The current incentive promotion for music graduates
‘Bell Music Ltd’ - The promoter of the Grad Card incentive
1) The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or on a service that has already received the benefit of a discount.
2) The Card is underwritten by the current Terms and Conditions of Bell Music Ltd.
3) Each Card is numbered and will be allocated to the bearer of the Card at first presentation.
4) Following first presentation, only the original bearer by being present at Bell Music Ltd can use the Card.
5) Bell Music Ltd reserves the right to an ID check on the bearer of the Card.
6) Only one Card per named individual will be permitted.
7) The Card will become void once the value has been has been expended.
8) Each Card will have a credit value £50 which is inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
9) Any unredeemed credit prior to expiry cannot be transferred into other forms of credit or gain a monetary value.
10) No negotiation to these terms and conditions will be accepted or correspondence entered into.
11) The Card can be redeemed against studio time subject to availability.
12) All standard studio booking procedures and conditions apply.
13) The Card can be redeemed against any equipment for hire excluding any transport or courier cost.
14) All standard hire booking procedures and conditions apply.
15) The Card cannot be redeemed against any retail products in store or online.
16) Each Card will expire at midnight on 29th December 2017.
17) Bell Music Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
18) Bell Music Ltd reserves the right to accept or validate any Card should defacement or damage be suspected.