First of all, we’d like to say that we’re excited to welcome you back to our studios. You’ve been sorely missed and we hope you’ve all been keeping safe and well through these difficult times. We’re not out of the woods yet, but hopefully we’re not too far away.
Our customers and staff members safety and well being is our number one priority, so we have had to put in place strict guidelines for us all to adhere to once we’re back up and running. Please respect these at all times and do your upmost to make getting back to your practice as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- From 6th July we can take bookings for band rehearsals in the Green and Yellow rooms along with the current solo practice in all rooms.
- There will be a limit of 4 people permitted for band rehearsals in the Green and Yellow.
- Teaching will be permitted in the Green, Yellow and Purple rooms, but not in any other as social distancing wouldn't be possible.
- Where possible, please use our app to make and pay for bookings. This will limit the contact you will have with others whilst you’re here.
- If you can’t book on the app, you can pay by phone when you make the booking. If you have to pay in person you will have to pay by contactless card transaction. We cannot accept cash payments.
- Please don’t arrive for your session early or hang around after your session has finished. If you are early you will have to wait outside the building until your room is ready.
- Please make sure you keep an eye on the time and vacate the room at the time your session finishes.
- We are staggering the start times of the rooms to keep the chances of passing someone to a minimum.
- On arrival, please press the buzzer as normal and state your name, booking time and room when greeted over the intercom.
- On entry, please use the hand sanitiser that will be inside front door.
- If you have already paid you will be able to go straight to your room and get cracking. If not please come to the office to pay.
- There will be a 15-minute window after each session for our staff to clean and disinfect the room prior to the next session. This may make for some peculiar session times.
- The cymbals for the drum kits will stay in the rooms set up on the kit. Please use our cymbals and snare and don’t bring your own to minimise the contact with the equipment.
- You will have to use your own sticks.
- If possible, please wear a mask when in communal parts of the building.
- If you need to use the toilets whilst you are here, please use the hand sanitiser that will be at the toilet door before entering and leaving the toilets.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks and snacks won’t be available to purchase so please bring your own should you need them.
- Water from the fountain will be available, but please bring your own bottle or cup as we can’t provide these.
- We will do all we can to prevent people being around others, but please do your bit to observe social distancing at all times. There will be markings on the floor and signage on the walls and doors to help.
- Our loyalty scheme will now run electronically and without stamps. We will keep a log of all customers practice time and will notify customers when they reach the magical 20 hours. If you want to track your progress you can give us a call anytime.
- Last of all, make the most of your practice! You must have missed it.
All of the above is necessary for Red Room sessions where applicable. The following is specific to the Red Room.
- Building 6 will not be manned by staff. If you need assistance there will be a phone on the reception to contact the staff in building 5.
- Tea and coffee facilities will not be available, but you will be welcome to use the taps for water and use disposable cups.
if you have any questions or need any further information please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.