Here we'll post any current vacancies and oppurtunities to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for a driver to join our busy team running from our west London premises. A full, clean driving license is essential and experience of driving vans in central London is preferred. Due to commercial insurance stipulations, the applicant must be over 25 years of age.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s leading musical instrument sales and hire companies. Bell Music is a World leader in the provision of exceptional percussion and audio hire equipment, having the largest and most eclectic fleet of hire equipment in Europe.
Over the last few years, Bell has expanded the shop, launched high-quality rehearsal studios, a music academy and increased the already vast selection of percussion, backline, furniture and staging available to hire. With the implementation of these exciting developments, an interesting role awaits the successful candidate. As an adaptive and progressive company, we are always looking to move forward, create new ideas and develop the range of services provided.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- 2nd Call driver
- Loading & unloading vehicles
- Rigging/de-rigging equipment in venues and studios
- Maintaining a high operational standard within the warehouse
- Preparing equipment for orders
- Preparing delivery notes and labelling
- Checking in orders
- Recording and reporting any instruments damaged, missing or faulty
- Using and maintaining our computer-based hire systems
- Ensuring the condition of our instruments and equipment is kept at its highest
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.