Standard delivery within 3 working days
You can view our returns policy here
Free UK Delivery
On all orders over £150.00
Gibraltar SC-4E 2-1/4" (58 mm) Tension Rods
Fits some floor toms and bass drums. (6PK, w/washers)
Tension Rods Reference Guide
- Key Rod - Tension rod with drum key style head. Generally used on snare drums, tom toms, and at the bottom of a bass drum.
- T-Rod - Tension rod with T-handle. Used on bass drums.
- 7/32" - Fits tom and snares for Pearl, CB, Mapex, Tama, Ludwig, Gretsch, Premier, Pacific, and most other manufacturers with the exception of Sonor. Fits DW drums prior to 1996 production.
- 6 mm - Fits bass drums for Pearl, CB, Mapex, Tama, Ludwig, Gretsch, and other generic Taiwan-made drums. Other manufacturers generally use 7/32" dis b ss drum key rods.
- SC-4J - 1 3/8" (35 mm), Fits many piccolo snare drums and small tom toms.
- SC-4C - 1 5/8" (41 mm), Fits many snare drums,. small and medium toms, and some floor toms.
- SC-4B - 2" (51 mm), Fits toms and floor toms with a lot of space between hoop and tension casing.
- SC-4E - 2 3/8" (58mm), Fits some floor toms and bass drums.
Gibraltar Hardware can be used with a wide range of drum equipment from all major manufacturers.