Standard delivery within 3 working days
You can view our returns policy here
Free UK Delivery
On all orders over £150.00
Hardcase 24" Kit Cymbal Case with Wheels and Pull Handle
This Cymbal Hardcase can carry up to 12 Cymbals in one case. Designed to carry 12 Cymbals (incl. round bell china specification) Maximum 24” diameter.
- ‘NEW’ Hinged lid design Lid that locates over the case body Steel centre spindle fitted with protective plastic sleeve Moulded spindle support inside lid
- Product code identification badge Personal ID badge
- New yellow handle wheel design
- Complete with 11 x foam dividers 2 x heavy duty
- ‘Snaplock’ clips 25mm high tensile webbing Stacking feature
- 2 x 75mm dia. Bearing wheels
- Tow handle which slides into the back of case for storage
- Ultimate protection from knocks, drops, bangs and skids Ultra tough single piece shell cases. Won't rot, won't rip, won't fall apart - cases for long lasting protection. Stacking design for easier transport and storage. 'Comfy grip' carry handle High tensile webbing and clips.
More protection than a cymbal softcase Cheaper than a cymbal drum flight case HARDCASE is so confident of the brand they offer a Lifetime Warranty against all their products for any fault that can be deemed as either a design or manufacturing process failure.
- Model No: HN12CYM24 (previously HNPROCYM)
- Description: Kit Cymbal (12)
- Dia B: 630mm
- Depth: 155mm
- Cymbal Size: 24
- Max. No: 12
Strap your precious drum, instrument or equipment in a Hardcase and put your mind at rest. A Hardcase is the best protection you can get. When your gear is in a case with the HARDCASE name on it, you can be as sure as you can, it will get from A to B to C and back again without a knock or a scratch. A Hardcase drum or equipment case is the best.
Established in 1992, HARDCASE are extremely proud to remain a British manufacturer.