Standard delivery within 3 working days
You can view our returns policy here
Free UK Delivery
On all orders over £150.00
DW 9000 Series 2 Leg Hi Hat Stand - Heavy Duty
The industry-standard, industry-leading line of 9000 Series hardware is our most popular. Heavy-duty steel constructions means it built to withstand the punishment that long tours can dish out, but it’s a long list of patented innovative features that keeps drummers coming back.
9000 Series pedals are played by the world’s top professionals for a reason; Floating Rotor technology makes them quick and responsive, while the Adjustable Cam makes them versatile enough for any musical environment. A groundbreaking design and DW quality has helped to make 9000 pedals our most sought after pedals today.
Plus, with optional Factory Accessories, 9000 Pedals and Hardware can be customized just the way you like them. 9000 Series offers heavy-duty and lighter weight stands in both straight and straight/boom configurations and now even with Airlift™ options. DW designers, drummers and techs around the world insist on memory locks on the tube joints and the tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters and heavy gauge tubing.
DW 9000 Series Stands deliver all of this and more. DW 9000 Series Hi-Hats utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel.
- U.S. Patent No. 5266733
- wt. 12.2 lbs
- tallest playing height: 43"
- lowest playing height: 28"
- The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel. (Infinite Adjusting Spring Tension on 9500 and 9502LB)
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand. Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)