Custom cut cable to suit your pedal board's layout. The plugs and cables in this kit are specially designed for quick and reliable assembly, simply cut, twist and screw and you're done. Includes 40-feet of the American Stage cable, 6 right-angle 1/4-inch plugs and 4 straight 1/4-inch plugs all featuring the D'Addario patented Geo-Tip, a screw driver and a mini cable cutter.
- 40 feet of the American Stage cable
- 10 plugs (4 straight & 6 right angle) with the D'Addario patented Geo-tip
- Solderless plugs connect to cable in seconds no matter where you are, creating exact required lengths easily
- Road-tested plug connections hold up even the toughest gigging situation
- Limited lifetime guarantee
D'Addario's solderless cable kits are the ultimate solution for custom wiring pedal boards, rack gear, and your entire layout from guitar to amp. Say good bye to messy, unreliable wiring and say hello to custom cut cable lengths that perfectly suit your needs. D'Addario's plugs and cables provide the most accurate and reliable sound reproduction, from guitar, to amp, and all points in between. Many of D'Addario's most notable artists use the solderless cable kits as their primary pedalboard and rack wiring solution.