Standard delivery within 3 working days
You can view our returns policy here
Free UK Delivery
On all orders over £150.00
Meinl Egg Shaker - Various Colours (each)
Meinl Plastic Egg Shakers are preferred due to their smooth and crystal clear sound. These have applications in practically any musical setting. Comes in a variety of coloured finishes.
- Egg shakers
- Smooth And Crystal Clear Sound
- Durable Construction
Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Eggs are also an inexpensive and tasty meal, so, to all of you hungry musicians out there, here’s a quick and easy meal that you can make with eggs (real ones, please don’t attempt to cook the egg shakers).
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl.
- Add a slight pinch of salt & pepper to the aforementioned bowl.
- Beat the eggs with your fists (I’m joking of course, use a fork…no one wants fisted eggs).
- Put a pan over a low heat and drop in a tiny knob (snigger) of butter.
- Wait whilst the butter slowly melts. Perhaps put some music on in the background. I recommend ‘Smoke Em’ If You Got Em’ by Reverend Horton Heat. It’s a fantastic album.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Stir slowly using a wooden spoon or a spatula.
- Your eggs are ready when they’re very slightly runny.