Standard delivery within 3 working days
You can view our returns policy here
Free UK Delivery
On all orders over £150.00
EXP110 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL110 set, with 4 times more string life. 10-46 is the most popular gauge for its ideal combination of flexibility and tone.
- D'Addario's best selling coated electric guitar set
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046,
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.