The Super 30 Series utilizes the same steel-alloy wires, handcrafted construction methods and exclusive copper end clips as the Custom Series in a 30-strand format designed to increase snare response and articulation. Compared to other wide-format snare wires, the PureSound Super 30 wires are able to create a distinctive and penetrating sound without choking the drum or sacrificing its feel. Additionally, the Super 30 needs only a slightly wider than normal (3 to 3.5 inch) snare bed for optimum performance.
Available in 12, 13, and 14" models, the Super 30 Series wires create a distinctive and penetrating sound without choking the drum or sacrificing the natural form.
- Available in 12, 13, and 14" models
- 30 strands of medium gauge wire offer penetrating snare presence
- Evenly spaced coiled snare wires offer consistent snare response
- Steel coil produces a quick and crisp snare response
- All PureSound Snare Wires are designed and manufactured in the USA