Tama S.L.P 14" x 7" Backbeat Bubinga / Birch Snare Drum
Combining Birch and Bubinga is one of TAMA’s signature sound recipes. Now, this proven hybrid is available in the Sound Lab Project snare line. Baring a beautiful exterior ply of naturally finished white oak, the S.L.P. Backbeat makes a stunning centerpiece. But the drum's best qualities are its rich dark tonality, derived from its three plies of Bubinga, and the solid crack and projection of four plies of Birch.
- Suggested musical styles: Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Rock & R&B
- Shell: 3 Bubinga inner ply + 4 Birch outer ply + 1 White Oak outer ply/8mm shell
- Size: 14" x 7" Finish: Matte Tan Oak finish with Chrome hardware
- Hoop: Steel Mighty hoops (2.3mm flanged hoops)
- Lug: Brass Tube Lug
- Snares: 20 strands Starclassic Hi-Carbon Steel Snappy snare
TAMA'S Sound Lab Project Series
The snare drum is the keystone of any drummer's sound. At some point in the musical journey, the player will embark on a search for the perfect drum to enhance their sound. With that player in mind, Tama created the S.L.P. series.