Standard delivery within 3 working days
Click & Collect
Buy online and collect from our West London store
You can view our returns policy here
Free UK Delivery
On all orders over £150.00
PWJZW - Shira Kashi White Oak 'Jazz' Wood Drumsticks
Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Oval
The JZ features a 7A-style diameter with a long, thin neck making it the ultimate jazz stick. The oval bead produces a dark, warm tone that is suited for the most intricate ride cymbal work.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .512" Length: 16"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry