AKG C214 Microphone for Hire
The C214 professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end C414 family. Like the C414, the C214 offers a supreme one-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise. A switchable 20dB attenuation pad allows recording of loud sources of up to 156dB SPL. A switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with almost no proximity effect.
* AKG's legendary 1" edge-terminated large diaphragm sound
* Rugged double mesh grill for high RF immunity but unaffected acoustics
* Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
* The C 214 comes complete with carrying case and spider-type shock mount
* Ideal for Professional studio recording, lead vocals, lead instruments, ensemble recordings and professional stage miking