The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
* Sonic character of the famous AKG C12 delivers astounding sound quality for lead vocals and solo instruments
* Nine selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting for every application
* Three attenuation levels (-6/-12/-18dB) for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
* Three switchable different bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise, stage vibration or proximity effect
* Overload warning with audio peak hold LED to detect shortest audio peaks