Mark Bass Big Bang Bass Amplifier for Hire
Just over a decade ago, Marco De Virgiliis started pioneering small, lightweight amps; the Markbass Little Mark heads started a new era in bass amplification, inspiring many other companies to follow their lead.
It is now amazing that such a warm, rich and “explosive” sound comes from an amp smaller than our groundbreaking Little Mark heads! Despite its small size—the Big Bang is packed with extra features that players enjoy: aux in, headphone output with level control, plus mute and VLE and VPF filters with foot switch control. Other features, already appreciated by Little Mark users, include a simple and effective 4-band EQ, effects loop, and level control and pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output.
Input: impedance 2 mohm, max. voltage 15 vpp
Aux in: impedance 33 kohm, max. voltage 10 vpp
Effect return: impedance 33 kohm, max. voltage 10 vpp
* Master Volume
* Line out level
* Headphone level control
* Ground lift (switch on rear panel)
* Pre/post eq (switch on rear panel)
* Mute (footswitch)
* Low: center frequency: 40 hz; level: ±16 db
* Low mid: center frequency: 360 hz, level: ±16 db
* High mid: center frequency: 800 hz, level: ±16 db
* High: center frequency: 10 khz, level: ±16 db
Filter section (with footswitch):
* Vpf (variable pre-shape filter): center frequency 380 hz
* Vle (vintage loudspeaker emulator): frequency range 250 hz-20 khz
* Line out: balanced xlr, max. voltage 20 vpp
* Effect send: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 vpp (pre-eq)
* Tuner out: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 vpp
* Speaker out: speakon/1/4" combo, jack 1/4"
* Headphone out