Roland KC350 Keyboard Amplifier for Hire
The perfect combination of power and value, the new KC350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The KC350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its line output.
* 4-channel mixing keyboard amplifier with 120-watt/12” speaker and horn tweeter
* Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
* 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
* 1/4” phone output for connection to recording devices
* Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC350s for stereo applications
Up to 4-Channel Mixing: KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Their flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Stereo Link Capabilities: The KC550 and KC350 include Roland’s Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, one can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.