Roland KC550 Keyboard Amplifier for Hire
The KC550 boasts 180 watts of powerful sound via a 15-inch speaker and horn tweeter. In addition to its four input channels, this flagship amp includes an Output Select switch for selecting the monitor sound destination, a Shape switch for quick sound adjustment and an XLR Line output for direct connection to a mixing console.
* Flagship keyboard amplifier with powerful 180-watt/15” speaker and horn tweeter.
* Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
* 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
* XLR Line output for connection to mixing consoles
* Stereo Link In/Out for chaining two KC550s for stereo applications
Up to 4-Channel Mixing: KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Their flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Stereo Link Capabilities: The KC550 and KC350 include Roland’s Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, one can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.