The Shure Beta 57A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. A completely new grille design on the Shure Beta 57A lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
* Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
* Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before- feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
* Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
* Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
* Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz