The Beta 87A is a precision-engineered microphone designed for detailed reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments. A tight supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments.
Like all Shure microphones, the Beta 87A is built to withstand just about anything. Shure microphones are well-known worldwide for being tough and almost indestructible.
* Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
* Highly consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides superior gain-before-feedback
* Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
* Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
* Very low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
* Advanced cartridge shock-mount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
* Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds
* Legendary Shure quality and reliability